Our Network Aims to Make You Investable
Your mission is to create a great private or public online investment offering that explains why investors should invest in you.
- Is your company’s vision and the problem you solve compelling?
- How is your solution competitive?
- What is your focused view of how you are going to reach your market?
- Are your financial projections reasonable and attractive to your potential investor base?
- Why is your team uniquely equipped to build & grow the business?
Your goal is to find investors who share your enthusiasm for your business and will help fund it.
Here are the tools and services from the top online investment experts in North Carolina to help you get that done in conjunction with our Launch Readiness Services team.
Can’t find a resource needed on this page?
Investment Campaign Platform
- Your Raise Strategy can match your Business Strategy
- Accredited & Non-Accredited and Side by Side (Concurrent)
- Facilitate the raise, including digital doc signing and payment collection in 1 place.
Accelerators, Venture Studios and Business Planning Services
ActionCOACH – Team Hauser – Winston-Salem
Entredot – Business Mentoring Services – Triangle
Joules Accelerator – NC Non-profit accelerator enabling the growth of high-potential clean energy startups.
Mountain BizWorks – Helping Western North Carolina business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs get access to the resources needed to make their dreams a reality. Here is a good investment crowdfunding overview video by Mountain Bizworks.
LaunchLKN – LaunchLKN is a collaborative community of entrepreneurs, mentors, and community leaders dedicated to sharing knowledge and motivating growth of the technology-based startup scene in Lake Norman.
R!oT – Drive IoT opportunity growth locally, nationally and globally with an accelerator program
UNBoxed Venture Studio + Syndicate – UNBoxed Venture Studio is a partnership, between UNspecified and Smashing Boxes, established to advance companies from idea to exit.
Velocity Accelerator for Creative Entrepreneurs – Winston-Salem
Technology Product Engineering Review and Guidance
Business Analytics Tracking and Reporting Service
Public Benefit Company Services
NC State Public B Corp Clinic – B-Corp & Public Benefit Corp/LLC
Web Site Hosting Service
Founder / Team Personal Financial Preparation
Even for those founders financially prepared to start a new business, starting a new business (or being in the middle of one in growth) can take a toll on a founder’s personal finances and psychology as well as that of their team. Teams have a tremendous opportunity to openly discuss what they aspire the business can provide financially for their families in addition to what they aspire the business will provide for their community and impact on the world.
- Are you and your spouse (if applicable) prepared?
- Are your team members prepared?
- Have you identified your financial boundaries?
- What happens to the rest of the team or the business if something happens to a key team member?
These questions and more are critical for teams to be open and honest with each other. Therefore, we’ve partnered with 2 advisors who are experienced at getting in the trenches with founders and their teams to develop a financial plan and scenarios to set boundaries for all involved. The goal is to identify potential cash flow challenges early and make sure spouses and team members feel secure knowing you care as much about their success, as yours and that of the business. These services are vital to helping guide business pro forma development and remain a critical component of preparing for success as your business grows!
Carolina Wealth Partners – Mike Davies
ECN – Kevin Swan