You can invest in startups and private businesses, you just don’t know it yet.
By Will McGuire
New laws are in place that allow anyone to invest in startups and private businesses through a process called Investment Crowdfunding. Now everyone has the opportunity to invest, but most are not aware of what this means or how it works. Listen in to the Charlotte Angel Connection podcast as we discuss the potential benefits of Investment Crowdfunding with William Bissett.
- Why was CrowdfundNC started?
- How does Investment Crowdfunding help solve the “lack of access to capital” problem?
- What is Investment Crowdfunding?
- How can anyone be an investor in early stage ventures and their favorite business around the corner?
- How do businesses who want to raise capital benefit from Investment Crowdfunding?
- How does Investment Crowdfunding make the raise process easier for accredited investors?
- How does Investment Crowdfunding make it easier for greater participation from potentially all individuals?
- How does the overall NC entrepreneurial ecosystem benefit?
These questions and more are discussed in the podcast.
This post is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as a recommendation of, or an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy, any financial product. Such offer will only be made by means of formal offering documents and other definitive documentation, and any potential investor should read such documents carefully, including all of the risk factors relating to the investment, before investing. Investments involve a high degree of risk and those investors who cannot afford to lose their entire investment should not invest. Investments May Lose Value – No Guarantees – Securities and Investments are not FDIC Insured.