Funding has not dried up in the Investment Crowdfunding markets.
Our Launch Program helps founders understand what investment funding options are available, even during COVID.
on our partner raise platform, Localstake NC
Are You Prepared to Raise Capital?
As founders, we know you are productive growing your business. It’s hard to manage multiple areas of your business and even harder to quickly identify gaps or how to fill them. We also understand the challenges navigating the various options to offer your investors and what the best strategy is to successfully meet your capital goals.
Investment Crowdfunding offers flexibility for founders to determine the type of a capital raise that is best suited to their current business stage and longer term strategy. It also offers the ability using the power of technology and digital marketing to offer pervasive accessibility, bringing a community of investors together to transparently view your raise campaign and determine the investment strategy that meets their goals.
CrowdfundNC’s Launch Readiness Advisor Consultancy (LRAC) Program provides services to company founders to effectively prepare and raise capital for an investment crowdfunding campaign. By partnering with a broker dealer platform, CrowdfundNC offer the flexibility and guidance to develop the best raise strategy that meets your goals. Our team of advisors and consultants have diverse and deep expertise. We work with “Main Street” to “Wall Street” businesses across multiple industry verticals. Our task is to run your business through the ringer before you pitch to your first investor while connecting you to resources who aim to make your business more attractive to potential investors.
Working with CrowdfundNC Launch Readiness Program helped us out immensely as we went through this investment crowdfunding process. From the prep work to execution throughout the raise they were by our side each step of the way. CrowdfundNC was a huge part of our success during this raise.
Desmond Wiggan Jr, CEO & Co-Founder, BatteryXchange
What Can You (A Founder) Expect?
- Identification of compelling investor considerations to your business model, collateral and positioning with an aim to maximize your raise dollars
- Partnership with a online broker dealer platform to use during the campaign
- Access and referrals to our entrepreneur community of partners to fill gaps, support launch readiness and investor awareness during your campaign
- Flexibility with advisor / consultant to continue support post campaign for raise goals
Program Focus Areas
We set up regular meetings and plan and manage a timeline of activities throughout the launch readiness process. Considerations include:
- What is your compelling story to investors?
- Are you targeting the right investors?
- What in your investment campaign would cause an investor to pause? (You want them pressing that commit button)
- What are similar companies offering investors?
- Beyond money, how do you leverage your investor base to accelerator growth?
We provide guidance and feedback on the following key areas of your business
- Financials: pro forma / financial projections, use of funds, cap table management
- Marketing: campaign marketing, video, company profile, target investor audience
- Messaging: pitch deck creation, traction points, your solution description and why
- Pairing with our partner Broker-Dealer platform, Localstake, which provides deal governance and structuring support.
We’re connected to a large partner network with resources within North Carolina and outside the state to support community awareness of your raise campaign and connect you to other groups that you may need for scaling support.
- Initial Assessment: Consultant(s) will meet with you to discuss and evaluate your needs, goals and current state
- Targeted Follow Up: Consultant(s) will set up additional time to further review materials and gather feedback. Consultant(s) and founder(s) agree to proceed with launch readiness.
- Launch Preparation: Consultant(s) set up timeline and plan based on founder goals and manage the plan. Additional meetings and reviews of guides, templates and collateral.
- Launch: Go live on online broker dealer platform. Regular stand-ups scheduled to track and monitor campaign.
- Post Launch Review & Support: Campaign review and support provided for post-raise business preparation.
Give us a try. There’s no cost to you for initial consultation.