Funding has accelerated in NC. 1,300+ investors May – August 2020. 60% growth over the previous 4 years.
Our Launch process & partner network helps founders with investability, even during COVID.
Are You Investable?
Investability = even if you weren’t raising capital, people would want to invest in your company.
As founders, we know you are productive growing your business. It’s hard to manage multiple areas of your business and even harder to quickly identify gaps or how to fill them. We also understand the challenges navigating the various options for capital such as bank loans, Angel Funding, VCs, and newer public investment raises.
Our Launch Readiness prep provides you information to effectively prepare and decide how your team will fill capital needs, including options to grow off revenue. Our partner network and team offers your company the flexibility and guidance to develop a funding strategy that meets your goals. Our team of advisors and consultants have diverse and deep expertise. We work with “Main Street” to “Wall Street” businesses across multiple industry verticals. Our network gets in the grind with your team so you are confident in funding options that align with your Vision, Mission and Values.
Working with CrowdfundNC Launch Readiness Program helped us out immensely as we went through this investment crowdfunding process. From the prep work to execution throughout the raise they were by our side each step of the way. CrowdfundNC was a huge part of our success during this raise.
Desmond Wiggan Jr, CEO & Co-Founder, BatteryXchange
What Can You (A Founder) Expect?
- Identification of compelling investor considerations to your business model, collateral and positioning with an aim to maximize your raise dollars
- Partnership with a online broker dealer platform to use during the campaign
- Access and referrals to our entrepreneur community of partners to fill gaps, support launch readiness and investor awareness during your campaign
- Flexibility with Launch team to continue support post campaign for funding goals
Program Focus Areas
We set up regular meetings and plan and manage a timeline of activities throughout the launch readiness process. Considerations include:
- What is your compelling story to investors?
- Are you targeting the right investors?
- What in your investment campaign would cause an investor to pause? (You want them pressing that commit button)
- What are similar companies offering investors?
- Beyond money, how do you leverage your investor base to accelerator growth?
We provide guidance and feedback on the following key areas of your business
- Financials: do the use of funds and cap table align with goals
- Marketing: campaign marketing, video, company profile, target investor audience
- Messaging: pitch deck creation, traction points, your solution description and why
- Pairing with our partner Broker-Dealer platform, Localstake, which provides deal governance and structuring support.
We’re connected to a large partner network with resources within North Carolina and outside the state to support community awareness of your raise campaign and connect you to other groups that you may need for scaling support.
- Initial Assessment: We meet with you to discuss and evaluate your needs, goals and current state
- Targeted Follow Up: We set up additional time to further review materials and gather feedback. Consultant(s) and founder(s) agree to proceed with launch readiness.
- Launch Preparation: We co-identify a timeline and plan based on founder goals and manage the plan. Additional meetings and reviews of guides, templates and collateral.
- Launch: Go live on online broker dealer platform. Regular stand-ups scheduled to track and monitor campaign.
- Post Launch Review & Support: Campaign review and support provided for post-raise business preparation.
Give us a try. There’s no cost to you for initial consultation.